m-am mutat

pentru că acei de la google sunt nerușinați și mi-ai blocat blogul pentru mai mult de o săptămână eu m-am mutat de aici

în 3-2-1 vei fi rederecționat spre blogul nou

duminică, 1 februarie 2009

RandomZ


(it comes from facebook...)Rules:

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. 
At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. you are obviously exempt if you have already posted.

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

Here it goes...

1. I usually ignore that kind of notifications.
2. My parents divorced when I was 4.
3. I joined AIESEC only because I thought it would be cool to have an international organization in the CV. Never knew where it will lead.
4. I think math is an art. It’s just that you have to love it.
5. I’m dreaming about starting my own training company...
6. My favorite football club is Real Madrid.
7. Love to travel.
8. Integrity is one of my main values.
9. I hate to wake up in the mornings.
10. I am selfish but there is a number a people that will be more important to me than myself.
11. I have been in a coma.
12. I’ve been playing water polo for 7 years.
13. I have a notebook with over 100 poetries.
14. I fall in love fast but to love i need time.
15. I always hated to go to school, although i had good marks. I think it’s just that I’m lazy.
16. I am disappointed with the politics and politicians in my country.
17. Generally speaking I still hate politics.
18. I like Stephen King books.
19. Family is extremely important to me.
20. My fist training was a Team Building for the EB :)
21. I have double citizenship.
22. I plan to get married in 4 years.
23. I am still confused about the definition of leadership.
24. I think that there is more than one person that can match you. It’s just about making the right choice and stop searching
25. I didn’t drink vodka until I was 18 years old, but I smoked my first cigarette when I was 4.

over and out

4 comentarii:

text © Nicolae Apostu